Men’s Carhartt 6″ Rugged Flex Steel Toe Boots
Carhartt developed Rugged Flex work boots for hard working men and women who demand extreme levels of comfort, durability and safety. FastDry Technology Lining wicks away sweat for comfort and the Carhartt PU with Foam cushion insole provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue. An EVA midsole with PU strobel pad provide extra layers of cushioned comfort. The Carhartt rubber Rugged Flex outsole is cement constructed. If you can’t quit, YOUR BOOTS CAN’T EITHER.
Features of Men’s Carhartt 6″ Rugged Flex Steel Toe Boots
- Height: 6 inches
- Steel safety toe.
- Provides secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Meets ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- FastDry lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Carhartt PU with Foam cushion insole provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue.
- EVA midsole with PU strobel pad.
- Cement constructed with Carhartt rubber outsole.