PIP Maxiflex® Ultimate™ Seamless Knit Nylon / Lycra® Glove With Nitrile Coated Micro-Foam Grip – 34-874
Designed and developed as a breathable glove, MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ has become the benchmark for precision handling in dry environments.
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Touchscreen compatible to allow the user to operate a touch screen phone or device without removing gloves
- 360° Breathability – Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 25% Thinner – Than most foam nitrile gloves on the market while offering twice the mechanical performance
- Form, Fit and Feel – Mimics the “hand at rest”, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology – Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration – From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip – The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- Silicone and Latex free
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- Maximum Breathability, Comfort and Durability
- Handling, Assembly and Sorting of Small Parts and Materials
- Finishing and Parts Inspection
LINER MATERIAL: NYLON / ELASTANE
Nylon: Seamless nylon liner offers increased comfort, finger dexterity and breathability.
Elastane: Adds comfort and breathability.
Nitrile: Nitrile is a synthetic rubber compound that offers excellent puncture, tear and abrasion resistance. Nitrile is also known for its resistance to hydrocarbon-based oils or solvents. Nitrile coated gloves are the first choice for industrial jobs which require handling of oily parts. Nitrile is durable and helps to maximize protection.
MicroFoam: MicroFoam is a patented formulation of ATG’s nitrile coating that allows gloves to be thinly coated for added grip, dexterity, comfort and breathability. This premium coating process assures controlled grip in dry and in slightly oily conditions as well as maximum comfort and flexibility.