VeriShield VS130 Over-the-Head Earmuff
Superior hearing protection in a lightweight design. Hearing protection devices are only effective when worn, so comfort is essential. VeriShield fits a wide range of head sizes, have a wide cup opening with memory foam ear cushions, and cushioned headband.
1) Large dimension range: Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes. 17% more adjustable than earlier versions.
2) Wide cup opening: Ideal for workers with larger ears, or who wear hearing aids. Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions.
3) Lightweight cushioned headband: Steel-wire construction with padded headband and precision micro adjustments designed for just the right fit around the ear.
4)Memory foam ear cushions: New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models, for greater comfort and attenuation. Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort.
- Steel wire framework
- ABS molded with internal baffle design for lighter weight, patent pending
- An oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning
Easy to use and integrate with Honeywell hard hats and face shields. Can be assembled to a hard hat in approximately 7 seconds.
The attenuation level of each style is marked on the earmuff cup, for quick and easy on-site identification of the level of hearing protection provided.
- Oil and Gas
- 29 CFR 1910.95 – OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- S3.19-1974 – Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) – Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 – Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)
There is a one year guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. The guarantee does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse or unauthorized modifications.